Thursday, June 24, 2010

As promised

I promised a picture of the bridal shower invitations that I made for my cousin's shower, and at long last, here it is!



Card measures 5x7 (A7). I mailed them in plain white envelopes from Joann's.

I used scalloped A7 notes from Archiver's in Kiwi for the base. I printed the invitations at home on Stampin Up! whisper white cardstock. Ink color matches the bridesmaids' dresses (David's Bridal Clover). Ribbon and polka dot paper are both from Archiver's, I don't remember what brand, but I think the polka dot paper was called Grasshopper. Both the polka dot paper and the kiwi scalloped notes have a metallic sheen to them that doesn't fully come through in the photograph. The ribbon is probably my favorite part - it has a great ruffled edge that dresses up the invite just perfectly.

1 comment: