I have had three scrapbooking tasks on my to do list for a while now. As of today, I can check them off (plus two bonus ones)! Yes, I am totally procrastinating finishing my dissertation. I keep telling myself this is how I work best.
1) Make a 6x6 layout of pictures from my in-laws' Solstice party to put into my December Daily album. This is the very last page I have to do before the album is complete. DONE!
2) Make the 5x7 Beginnings layout for my One Little Word album. DONE!
3) Make a 6x12 layout so that I can print another 6x12 layout I made a year and a half ago. Put the two together to print as one 12x12. DONE!
4) Make the 8x10 February photo collage for my One Little Word album. DONE!
5) Place all of these as a single order at scrapbookpictures.com. DONE! (And even managed to get it in before their sale expired!)
give.away.day. featuring CATCHING FIREFLIES
20 hours ago